Monday, 28 May 2007

New Writer Intro

frog small From the Editor’s Desk

I would like to introduce a writer who has graciously agreed to share some of his work with us. He prefers to simply refer to himself as 'A Daddy', I have thoroughly enjoyed his writing and am sure you will all too. Look out for his writing in the very near future.

This is a brief bio he sent me of himself:
"I qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1997. Currently I have my own business – I assist insurance companies with tax, I present workshops on home education (haven’t recently though), I am a brain practitioner, i.e. I do brain profiles and help parents understand themselves and their children better, or help other people who have lost their passion in life. I write articles, mainly on education and to parents, wherein I like to challenge popular thinking, which in most cases are no thinking at all. I study logic and try to base everything I say and do on the Word. I am also an ulconsiologist, WAM and MAP.
That’s me.
My wife is Marie, who with her gift of mercy brings a lot of balance to our household..
We have three children:
Adelene (10), who is a very strong perceiver with a left brain preference.
Natania (7) who is an exhorter with a right brain preferenece.
Christiaan (5) who is a compassion person with a right brain preference.
We expect Migael to arrive on 07-07-07
"

0 friendly banter: