Monday, 21 May 2007

New Editor Intro

By Annie Austin

It is official, I have taken over as editor of SA Parent Life, I will do my best to follow in Aalize's footsteps and do her site proud!

A little about me:
I am a WAHM (work at home mom) , we live in Rural Kwazulunatal. I am an avid writer (though consider myself somewhat of a beginer). I am mom to 2 boys ages 10 & 1 year, we homeschool, belive in attachment parenting and gentle discipline, but I want to keep this as a general informational site and as such plan to have a cross section of work from parents with different parental styles. I will also be looking at asking kids and teens to post their articles.

I look forward to getting to know all the regular posters and readers on here, may we learn and grow together.

Check out Natural Living Family Blog for some of my articles.

3 friendly banter:

AngelConradie said...

oh i'm so glad you decided to take over! i was very sad when aalize said she was going to shutter it.
i'd love to finish the adhd post i promised aalize if you're interested...

Aalize said...

Welcome Annie! I feel very fortunate in having met with such a wonderful voice, especially to take over the SA Parent Life blog. I know it will be great!! All the best!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Annie,
I'm glad SA Parent Life is continuing and I'm looking forward to reading more here on parenting and different styles, esp in SA, as I don't follow any particular one - except my own! All the best!
And to Aalize, thanks for everything!